You have no items in your shopping cart.
Get to know the product
- HERBAL TEA VARIETY: A selection of refreshing, aromatic teas from Nicoya Blue Zone, Costa Rica. Contains our Lippia Alba Herbal Tea, Maya Nut Herbal Tea, and Burbark and Spearmint Herbal Tea
- HERBAL BENEFITS: All the herbs for our herbal teas have been consciously chosen for their traditional health uses and benefits. Rich in antioxidants, deliciously soothing and relaxing
- REFRESHING HERBAL TEA: All our teas are naturally caffeine-free and can be enjoyed either hot or over ice
- NATURAL LIFESTYLE: Our teas are USDA Organic, and simply made with 100% natural ingredients grown directly in Nicoya Blue Zone. Always caffeine free, gluten free, and sugar free with no artificial flavors or colors
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Contains 2 packs Lippia Alba Herbal Tea (40 tea bag count), 1 pack Maya Nut Herbal Tea (20 tea bag count), and 1 pack Burbark and Spearmint Herbal Tea (20 tea bag count)
Lippia alba has spectorant properties, promotes the expulsion of accumulated bronchial secretions. It also has antimicrobial properties.
The super food that is the maya nut is rich in antioxidants, and amino acids particularly when it comes to tryptophan which aids in relaxation and good sleep.
Cinnamon has cleansing effects, it also aids in digestions and in reducing blood pressure.
Burbark is a plant that, when boiled, releases mucilages and has been used to reduce jaundice due to the increase in bilirubin in the blood as a result of certain liver disorders. It has also been used for the treatment of stomach inflammation.
Spearmint is a plant with natural antioxidants that is recommended against colic respiratory infections, gas, stomachache due to heaviness and nausea.
Steep in hot water for 3 minutes (or more) until desired tea concentration. Enjoy hot or cold.