You have no items in your shopping cart.
Get to know the product
- Gluten-free, caffeine-free, and sugar-free.
- Made from a gourmet Maya Nut blend, it is a calcium-rich superfood, that is also satisfying and delicious.
- A delicious blend of rich cacao and delicious maya nut.
- Nourishing and satisfying, loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in each serving.
- Brew it just like coffee! Our favourite method is using the French press.
Scientifically known as Brosimum Alicastrum. It contains an amino acid rarely found in everyday foods: tryptophan.
This specific amino acid is connected to the synthesis of serotonin, which in itself is linked to deep sleep, arterial pressure relief, and relaxation, in other words: It helps balance our nervous system.
Cacao contains high amounts of several flavonoids that promote cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, as well as being a potent antioxidant that reduces the risk of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
3 (or more for a stronger concentration) tablespoons per 6 ounces of water (cup). Brew just as you would any coffee grounds, you can use a regular coffee maker, French press, V60, or any drip coffee system. Our favorite method is the French Press.