You have no items in your shopping cart.
Get to know the product
- Gluten-free, caffeine-free, and sugar-free.
- Maya Nut, paired with turmeric, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Warm and deliciously spiced.
- Nourishing and satisfying, loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in each serving.
- Brew it just like coffee! Our favourite method is using the French press.
Scientifically known as Brosimum Alicastrum. It contains an amino acid rarely found in everyday foods: tryptophan.
This specific amino acid is connected to the synthesis of serotonin, which in itself is linked to deep sleep, arterial pressure relief, and relaxation, in other words: It helps balance our nervous system.
Turmeric protects the liver from oxidative stress. It has anti-tumor, anti-mutagenic and anti-inflammatory qualities. Improves biliary function and concentrations of triglycerides and helps reduce bad cholesterol (LDL).
Cinnamon has antibacterial and antifungal properties, in addition to lowering the concentration of glucose and cholesterol in the blood.
Ginger is a root with many health benefits. It helps relieve digestions, nausea and flu symptoms.
3 (or more for a stronger concentration) tablespoons per 6 ounces of water (cup). Brew just as you would any coffee grounds, you can use a regular coffee maker, French press, V60, or any drip coffee system. Our favorite method is the French Press.