You have no items in your shopping cart.
Get to know the product
- Blue Zones Nicoya Natural Herbal Tea
- GUAVA LEAF TEA: An aromatic herbal tea from Nicoya Blue Zone, Costa Rica. Guava leaf has a mild, soothing taste, similar to lightly brewed green tea. With an herbal, slightly bitter flavor, it has a delicate floral aroma that lightens your day
- HERBAL BENEFITS: Guava leaf is naturally rich in antioxidants, and has traditionally been used to soothe digestion
- SOOTHING HERBAL TEA: This soothing, aromatic herbal tea can be enjoyed either hot or cold. Naturally caffeine free to enjoy any time of day
- NATURAL LIFESTYLE: Our teas are USDA Organic, and simply made with 100% natural ingredients grown directly in Nicoya Blue Zone. Always caffeine free, gluten free, and sugar free with no artificial flavors or colors
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Contains 20 tea bags / 2.1 oz (60g)
The leaves of the Guava tree have antimicrobial properties, which are traditionally used as an antidiarrheal potion.
Steep in hot water for 3 minutes (or more) until desired tea concentration. Enjoy hot or cold.