You have no items in your shopping cart.
Get to know the product
- HERBAL TEA VARIETY: A selection of refreshing, aromatic teas from Nicoya Blue Zone, Costa Rica. Contains our Guava Leaf Herbal Tea, Chan and Lemongrass Herbal Tea, and Burbark and Spearmint Herbal Tea
- HERBAL BENEFITS: All the herbs for our herbal teas have been consciously chosen for their traditional health uses and benefits. Rich in antioxidants, deliciously soothing and relaxing
- REFRESHING HERBAL TEA: All our teas are naturally caffeine-free and can be enjoyed either hot or over ice
- NATURAL LIFESTYLE: Our teas are USDA Organic, and simply made with 100% natural ingredients grown directly in Nicoya Blue Zone. Always caffeine free, gluten free, and sugar free with no artificial flavors or colors
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Contains 2 packs Guava Leaf Herbal Tea (40 tea bag count), 1 pack Chan and Lemongrass Herbal Tea (20 tea bag count), and 1 pack Burbark and Spearmint Herbal Tea (20 tea bag count)
The leaves of the Guava tree have antimicrobial properties, which are traditionally used as an antidiarrheal potion.
Burbark is a plant that, when boiled, releases mucilages and has been used to reduce jaundice due to the increase in bilirubin in the blood as a result of certain liver disorders. It has also been used for the treatment of stomach inflammation.
Spearmint is a plant with natural antioxidants that is recommended against colic respiratory infections, gas, stomachache due to heaviness and nausea.
The benefits of chan are due to its mucilage content, a type of soluble fiber that, when fermented by the intestinal microflora, improves intestinal health.
Lemongrass is an aromatic plant that contains antioxidants and has antimicrobial properties.
Steep in hot water for 3 minutes (or more) until desired tea concentration. Enjoy hot or cold.